David and Daniel talk about economics from a Canadian perspective, and close off with yet another explanation of how ‘intellectual property’ is inherently morally unacceptable and needs to be abolished.
Recorded April 2nd, 2017
- Trouble at the Canada/US Border.
- “The gap between rich and poor”
- Is it right that some poeple are rich without working?
- Vacant property tax
- Public transit
- Uber vs. regulations
- Kickass Torrents gets shut down. What makes it different from Youtube?  
- Listener comment: Copyright should be overhauled but not repealed
- Host: Daniel Benoy
- Co-Host: David Shepherd
- Music: No Knock Raid by Lindy Vopnfjörð