In the second of our ‘backlog of previously recorded unreleased episodes’ the Liberty Beat crew talks about cell phone technology and standards for like twenty minutes. What a bunch of nerds!
Don’t worry, though. we also talk about liberty n’ stuff, including how to defend yourself after the apocalypse!
And don’t worry, after a few more of these we’ll have some fresh new content available for you from 2017.
Recorded live on Sunday, May 11th, 2014.
- Project Ara
- Declining your ballot in Canada
- The major party election platforms (free stuff for everyone!)
- Taxing, spending, and price controls
- Doomsday prepper decides to be a marauder after the apocalypse
- If you had one wish, how would you improve society?
- What would the world be like if every law was enforced?
- Drunk-driving offender licence plates coming to P.E.I.
- Texting and driving laws are immoral
- Drunk driving laws are immoral
- Seat belt laws are immoral
- Toronto’s Highway 407
- Eminent domain
- How media producers make money
- Net Neutrality
- Host: Daniel Benoy
- Co-Host: David Shepherd
- Co-Host: Mark Chong
- Music: Grassy World by Matthew Pablo