We’re back baby!
Okay, we’re almost back.
When we went on hiatus, there were actually a few episodes that had been recorded and never published to the podcast, which you guys would know if you were listening live like we suggested.
Anyway, here they are now, and you’ll be happy to know we’ve already recorded another episode right here in 2017 with a new cohost, and both Dave and Chinaman have said they will be joining the show again in the following episode.
So that’s something to look forward to! Thanks go out to everyone who kept the broken, idle feed in their podcast software for all this time.
Recorded live on Sunday, April 20th, 2014.
- Penny Arcade Expo
- Nerd culture
- American culture
- Canada is not a socialist paradise
- You can’t buy cars a la carte
- But you can buy computers a la carte (except game consoles)
- Project Ara
- Acoustic couplers
- 3D Printers
- Eliminating jobs is a good thing
- The Liberty Beat hosts had their bags searched by the cops
- Sabbath mode
- The Game Church
- The Beer Store ad
- The LCBO store was made for prohibition
- Compulsory voting
- Religion is dangerous
- Peoria mayor orders police raid over Twitter joke
- Nevada rancher standoff