It’s yet another dark day for freedom. Bill C-11, Canada’s copyright “modernization” law designed to facilitate US style copyright abuse, has passed into law and is poised to ruin thousands of innocent lives. In this episode, the liberty beat crew talk about all things copying, sharing, and ‘pirating’, as we discuss how copyright has affected the world.
Recorded live on June 18th, 2012.
- The Canadian DMCA Battle Concludes: How Thousands of Canadians Changed Copyright
- Ethiopia Bans Skype, Other VoIP Services
- Snow v. The Eaton Centre Ltd.
- “Hacking” Strikes Fear in the Heart of Texas Bureau of Prisons
Round Table Topics:
- Self Replicating Robots (RepRaps)