Liberty Beat celebrates Halloween! Want to hear what the scariest costume imaginable is? Tune in…
Recorded Sunday, October 28st, 2012.
- Statutory Holidays, and the ‘Civic Holiday’
- “Care and Control” drunk driving laws
- Decadent displays of imperial power, like the Toronto city hall.
- Best Korea
- The Quebec Language Police
- Aspiring journalist arrested for recording mall cops
- The government wants warrantless tracking of people by IP address.
- The unchecked power of police.
- “Kids not strapped in car clocked at 212 km/h“
- Government busybodies want to force manufacturers to put gross pictures on their junk food labels.
- The right to bare arms extends to drug dealers too.
- Food waste adds methane to the air? More FUD in the hopes of increasing government interference.