Dave shows up a little late in this episode, so you get to hear a little one-on-one between Daniel and Chinaman, but fear not! Dave shows up to shake us up with a flurry of activity about half way through the show!
Recorded Sunday, October 21st, 2012.
- “Politics”, and the US election (Idealism vs. Pragmatism? Ron Paul?)
- Overpopulation. How full is the earth?
- Identity (Racism, etc.)
- Education (What’s wrong with kids these days?)
- Quebec wants daycare workers to only speak french
- We eat another disturbing product on the air.
- The most libertarian major candidate here in Canada?
- The Ontario parliament has shut down. (temporally)
- We explain why the Liberty Beat crew is basically exactly like Jesus.
- Creative judgements. (Forcing people to apologize in lieu of jail time?) (Judge sends kids to jail in exchange for bribes)
- Host: Daniel Benoy
- Co-Host: David Shepherd
- Co-Host: Mark Chong
- Music: Grassy World by Matthew Pablo