The liberty beat crew is back to assault your ears with pure concentrated awesome! Also stay tuned after the end of the episode for a very special segment where we get highly technical. A special gift for all you nerds out there!
I say in the episode that I should post some articles about cops murdering dogs in public and on no-knock raids, but there are so many articles that it would fill pages. Just google ‘dog shootings police’.
Recorded Sunday, October 14th, 2012.
- Flash-bang grenade tossed at child in no-knock raid.
- Cheese smuggling rings, and the mastermind criminals behind this dastardly enterprise.
- The “first sale doctrine” in the ‘states.
- Home made guns. (defensedistributed.com)
- ‘Do Not Track’ and internet privacy in general.
- Is every single government action actually a veiled threat of violence? How is that possible?
- The basics of how the internet works, and how it functions even though it has no central control.
- Doctors are being paid by the government to claim that their patients are unfit to drive. What could possibly go wrong?
- Dave’s experience in a canadian hospital.
- Woman arrested on charges of blasphemy. (Plus a little about the human rights tribunal: Scott Brockie)
- Thousands of piglets killed. (Murdered?!)