WE GOT A CALL! WOO HOO! Now we’re officially a call in show! o/` Celebrate good times, come on! o/` This week, Ed from the Ed and Ethan podcast joins us to share his insights about building a voluntary future.
Visit edandethan.com to hear more from Ed!
Recorded live on August 19th, 2012.
- Ed and Ethan
- Ebay is forbidding the sale of ‘magic’ spells, curses, etc.
- Can Ebay style reputation ratings replace laws?
- Ontario wants to ‘freeze teacher salaries’ (That’s government-speak for ‘no raises this year’)
- How is performance in school measured? What makes it different from performance at work?
- Google vs. Apple
- ‘Intellectual Property’ still sucks.
- Are bitcoins an “Emerging Threat”? To government abuse, perhaps!
- ‘Money Laundering’ is a euphemism for ‘Not letting the government invade your financial privacy.’
- If you want big business to crush all of the mom and pops, then support heavy regulation.
- Punishing businesses that hurt people: OK. Forcing businesses to pay regulatory fees, obey arbitrary rules, submit extensive paperwork: Bad.
- Research In Motion: Regulators want to forbid foreign entities from buying big Canadian companies.
- Julian Assange and WikiLeaks. Is it all a witch hunt?
- Daylight Savings Time: WHY?!
- Host: Daniel Benoy
- Co-Host: David Shepherd
- Co-Host: Mark Chong
- Guest Host: Ed Lemieux
- Music: Grassy World by Matthew Pablo